When you are ready to start advertising your company with t-shirts or outfitting your team with jerseys, you want to make sure that you find a quality printer to partner with. Finding a great screen printer for these important purchases is key to ensure that everyone ends up happy. Below are 5 important factors to consider when choosing a quality screen printer.
1. Experience: most professional screen printers all have experience with printing shirts, developing artwork for customers, and considering deadlines. Despite this experience, not all screen printers can ensure that all of these factors are taken into consideration on every order. When selecting a qualified printer, it is important to consider whether or not all of these factors will be guaranteed on your order. Most orders have very specific artwork that needs to be paid attention to and deadlines for completion. If an event order is late, there won’t be any need for the shirts or if a date is wrong on a shirt, the order will be worthless. Reliable screen printers will have these factors in mind.
2. Quality: it is important to see samples of previous works from the screen printer that you decide to work with. Samples can show similar works to the project you are working on, which can show you what to expect as well as the quality to anticiapte on your order. Since screen printing is a process, it is important to make sure you are comfortable with the projected quality before investing your time and money.
3. Pricing: in today’s economic atmosphere, pricing can be one of the most important factors in considering which screen printer to work with. Screen printing does offer price breaks on high quantities of shirts, cost effective apparel and a lower number of colors in the print. It is best to get a price from the possible printer before investing too much time towards the order. To get a price, most printers just need the quantity of shirts, the number of colors in the design and the number of locations you would like printed.
4. Customer Service: not all customers are completely sure of the screen printing process. Good customer service should lead the customer through the entire ordering process, easily, free of confusion. The process of sending in an order, approving the order and getting your order should only take about a week, but the difference in good customer service could either make this process smooth and stress-free or hectic and anxiety filled.
5. Reliability: this may be, above all, the most important factor to consider when choosing a screen printer. Reliability is extremely important because a customer needs to know that their order will be done when it should be done. After the ordering process is started, it is important to find out when the expected due date is and that it is followed through with. When there is an important event or trade show, a proven track record of timely orders is very important.
If you would like more information about any of these screen printing factors, give us a call or visit www.brandedscreenprinting.com.