Branded Screen Printing offers contract screen printing:
Businesses that qualify for contract screen printing will meet the following guidelines:
- Businesses that will be reselling the garments to their customers in bulk. Usually these businesses are graphic designers, embroiderers, paper product printers, etc. These businesses offer screen printing as a service that they provide their customers.
- Businesses should have a business license and resale permit. This will authorize them to buy printing for the purpose of reselling to their customers.
- Businesses should have a relationship with vendors of their choosing in order to acquire their products.
- Businesses that can provide print ready artwork. The artwork will have the correct resolution, be in the correct size and will not have any graphic artwork necessary.
What Branded Screen Printing can provide your business with contract screen printing:
- Timely, efficient service. Our turn-around time is 1 week from when we receive artwork. We do have rush service available and are happy to help accommodate any timeline if possible.
- Blind shipping to your customers. The customer will have no knowledge of where the products were printed or shipped from.
- High quality printing and very competitive prices. Our main goal is to help your order be profitable to you and to keep your customer coming back to you.
If you are interested in getting started with contract printing, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-453-121.